Sunday, May 18, 2008



Jessica and I went to see Wicked at the Pantages theater on April 18. Vance bought us tickets for my birthday. It was amazing! If you havent seen it and you can get here (um, or if you live here)DO IT!! The singing was incredible and Glenda is hilarious!! Definately a must see in the theater world!

This is the actor who played the wizard, my friend Stacey and yep...me! We went with Stacey, her mom Sophia, and her daughter Sami.
This is Jessica on the left and Stacey' daughter Sami outside the theater. We got them wands as a souvenir. Don't ask how much they cost....


2 comments:

Jyl said...

AHHHH!! AWESOME! I loved Wicked. Loathing! and Popular! do you have the soundtrack on your Ipod? I do and its a must!You look Fantastic there too! and the girls too!
I just love it!

Taylors said...

YAY! A new post for the CA Taylors! I am always checking to see what you guys are up to and I hadn't checked for a while I was so excited to see the new post. We just went to northern CA for a Heaton Reunion so of course I thought of you guys and wished we were more south so we could come and see you guys. We will still have to plan our Disney Land trip when our kids get a little older. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!