Thursday, November 15, 2007

OUR TRIP TO NASHVILLE!!

Andrew and I went to Nashville last month to visit our close friends
Christy and her son Luc. We had so much fun!!!I started off the trip by going to a Nashville Predators Ice Hockey game with Christy and Steve. I am not much of a hockey fan but I had a great time anyway!! The fans are very fun and we had great seats!

So then after the game...we met Elvis!!! This was right after we bought our boots (see below)!!


This is the Nashville Temple located in Franklin...it is smaller than most stake centers!



Luc and Andrew at Sonic...a very cool drive in with yummy shakes and slushes!


This is me wearing my new cowboy boots!!! I love them! Christy and I got the same pair!



This was my favorite store in Nashville...great food and the cutest little country gift shop ever!!!




The roads look like this...it is quiet and peaceful yet you can drive 5 minutes from her house and go shopping!

WE HAD A GREAT TIME...THANKS CHRISTY!

4 comments:

Taylors said...

I love the boots! Now you just need to come to Kanab and we will get you on a horse!!!

sarah said...

Hey Heidy! We have a Cracker Barrel here in Logan too!

Taylors said...

Heidy... we need new pictures to see what you guys are up to :) We can't wait to see you and Vance this weekend.

Jyl said...

James and I are both so glad you took that trek! it was much earned and deserved for you! looks like a blast